Kure Bazaar, fashionably made in France, has developed healthier solutions(*) for trendsetting and professional colours at your finger tips.
Launched in 2011, their exclusive and innovative formulation is up to 90% natural, reducing chemical ingredients drastically from what was done in the nail industry at the time. With fortifying Bamboo extract and Vitamin E, they preserve the nails' vitality, all this without compromising on professional quality, long-lasting wear and gorgeous fun colours.
Richly pigmented, with a glossy finish, their application is easy and fast drying. We like it simple and easy here, you must have noticed...
Vegan, cruelty free, they are 10 Free, so you won't find in them any Formaldehyde (including Formaldehyde resin), Toluene, Phthalate (including DB), no synthetic Camphor, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Paraben, Xylène, Styrène, Benzophénone-1, Benzophénone-3.
(*)Let's be obvious since we're very transparent at GBB: Nail-polish is not the healthiest make-up choice you can make. Period. Whatever the brand.
But then, once in a while, feeling pretty and breaking your rules a little is perfectly an option we agree with.
That's why we chose Kure Bazaar for our cheat-days, thanks to their 10 Free and eco-natural formula.
Made in France
In the Pink range from Kure Bazaar, we have :
- "Cosmos" : soft joyful Pink, slightly cool.
- "Dolce" : powder Pink for a Rose Nude, glossy, like a see-through So Vintage.
- "Essenziale" : pinkish Nude, opaque like a second skin, the nail's foundation make-up!.
- "Fabulous" : pop and vibrant cool Pink, with blue undertones, almost neon pink.
- "French Rose" : see-through powder Pink, like French Nude with a pink note, glossy finish. More see-through than Rose Milk, beloved by future Brides.
- "Glam" : lacquered vibrant Pink, intense yet elegant, not too girly.
- "Gypsy" : elegant Coral with a very light pink undertone, slightly lighter than Coquette.
- "Hippie" : tender soft Pink, slightly more opaque than Dolce, on a warmer note.
- "Kelly" : almost neon pop Pink, even more intense than Fabulous, with a pearlized finish. True Californian Pink. Opaque even with one layer
- "Lily Rose" : very soft pastel Pink for a see-through finish. A touch more red and slightly darker pink than Dolce. Apply two to three layers to see more colour.
- "Prune" : Red and Pink deep Plum to create a very elegant colour.
- "Rose Milk" : glossy see-through soft milky Pink (a favorite of Meghan...).
- "Rose Punk" : intense Fuchsia Pink for colour at your finger tips without the "too girly" effect thanks to the perfect balance of fun and elegance.
- "Rose Snow" : powder pastel Pink, opaque and elegant.
- "September" : cool elegant Fuchsia.
- "So Vintage" : a classical vintage Rose with the Kure Bazaar fashionable twist, for elegant nails
- "Sunset" : cousin of So Vintage, it is a bit more vibrant and light, for fresh powder Pink .
- "Tea Rose" : darker than So Vintage, it is the alternative of classical red, for a Rosewood elegance and class.
- "Vinyle" : pop & lacquered Strawberry Red.
INCI: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polyurethane-67, Phosphoric Acid, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Decyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain depending on colours: Titanium Dioxid CI 77891, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 34 Lake CI 15880, Ultramarine CI 77007 , Aluminium Powder CI 77000 , Manganese Violet CI 77742 , Black 2 CI 77266, Red 36 CI 12085 , Blue 1 CI 42090 , Silver CI 77820, Red 28 Lake CI 45410 , CI 60725, CI 77163.
Vegan, Gluten free.
Use on your Nails, fingers or toes.
Wash and dry your hands (or feet) carefully before, to not have cream or oil on your nails. It will extend your nail polish hold.
Preferably use a base underneath to further protect or treat the nails. It helps with long-lasting too.
Apply one or two layers of nail polish, depending on the finish and intensity you want to achieve (or add a more transparent colour, like Gloss for example, on top for a customized finish).
Let dry, then follow with a top coat for protection of your artwork and extra glossy finish. You can re-apply a top coat after three days to refresh the shine and longer-lasting wear.
Remove with a natural Nail Polish Remover.